Dragon ball Gods online Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The God issue with Dragon Ball.

Répondre au sujet    Dragon ball Gods online Index du Forum » Dragon Ball Dieu Online » Discutions sur le Jeux Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The God issue with Dragon Ball.
Auteur Message
ClintBarton

Masculin
Ki: 1,00

Message The God issue with Dragon Ball. Répondre en citant
Hello,

something that's always kinda irked me with the series, it seems like it gets used too lightly and I just can't seem to figure it out. Kami was considered a god by the people on Earth and even by Kami himself (saying he had God's eyes) but he was really just a Namek and the Guardian of Earth. Though I suppose this was just retconned later.The Shinjin were what I always figured were the actual gods of Dragon Ball. Shin-jin means God people, they're born from magical fruit that grow on magical trees which is where you'd maybe expect a God to come from. Yet in the new movie Bills is referred to specificly as a God so does that mean the Kai's and Kaioshins are not Gods?
Speaking of the Kai's though what was the point in the Grand Kai even being mentioned? The four Kai's watch over each galaxy and then the Supreme Kai's rank above them and watch over everything and the Grand Kai seems to be unneccessarily in the middle doing the same thing as the Supreme Kai.Back to Battle of Gods though they do call Bills a God and not a Kai or anything but at the end of the movie Whis asks if Goku wants to take over one day to become the next God of Destrutcion. Which could imply that Bills isn't really a God either and just inherited the title and may infact just be an alien. Goku turns into a Super Saiyan God but is he really a full fledged God now? How, what's so different about him except having a huge power boost and obtaining some new Godly Ki. Does being able to use this Ki is what makes you a God? Also Kibito is a Shinjin yet isn't a Kai why? And this guy Whis what's he supposed to be, if he also a God? A Shinjin? An alien?So yeah it confuses me greatly and I'm hoping someone get help clear some of this up for me.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25469
Best video service

Thank you
Mar 29 Mai - 12:29 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 29 Mai - 12:29 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Dragon ball Gods online Index du Forum » Dragon Ball Dieu Online » Discutions sur le Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation